img { max-width: 560px; width: expression(this.width > 560 ? 560: true); }

Monday, February 21, 2011

Fried Rice at Goodall Cafe @ Gottlieb Road, Penang.

Fist of all, let's take a peak at the famous fried rice there!


Wow, looks good, isn't it?
The food court is 100% crowded every night.
It is situated just opposite SMJK Perempuan China.
Anyway, the food court is opened for business every afternoon with limited hawkers.
Among them, there is one which serves fried rice and fried mee that will make your taste buds tingle.


I went there to have the famous fried rice for my lunch.
Upon placing my oder, it took the chef at least 10 minutes to get my fried rice done.
Imagine what a good business she was having.
My fried rice cost me 3.60 bucks which is the price that you would find anywhere.
Oh ya, the green sambal is a must-try thingy, yums!!





Site Map:

View Larger Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More